I qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in 2002 and has practised as an arbitrator ever since. I have received appointments from the President of the Law Society, the Mercantile Court and from the parties direct.
I have been appointed to determine disputes such as:
- A professional partnership dissolution dispute
- A construction dispute between Employer and Contractor
- A quasi-partnership dispute between joint venture partners
- A dispute concerning commercial property
- A property and nursing home partnership dispute
- A commercial property dispute concerning the rent review terms contained in the Lease between the parties
- A farming partnership dispute
- A landlord and tenant dispute over the extent of the tenant’s liabilities
- A property dispute concerning the meaning of a term in a Deed of Covenant
- A solicitors partnership dispute
Given my experience and interests, both as a solicitor and a Chartered Arbitrator, I am particularly suitable for appointments in the fields of construction, professional partnerships, landlord and tenant and property.